Conference Day One – Wednesday 29th January 2020
Sunday, May 1st, 2022
· How are geopolitical changes pushing manufacturers to change the way they produce?
· How can a smart factory help connect the right people and machines to give data?
· What is the importance of speed and efficiency to the customer of today?
· What other geopolitical challenges do manufacturers face?
· How can connectivity showcase the right algorithm for your business?
· How can technology help your processes?
· How can robots and humans collaborate to predict situations in the plant?
· How can we teach robots trends in the factory?
· How can you build an AI algorithm to self-heal?
· What information can you gain from systems repairing themselves?
· How does real time repair assist your product development?