Conference Day One – Wednesday 29th January 2020
Sunday, May 1st, 2022
· How to advance the 4th industrial revolution and build a ‘Lighthouse factory’ of the future
· Reflecting on leadership and proven successes in adopting and implement Industry 4.0 technologies at scale
· Adopting a filly digitized 5G factory
· How can a digital factory improve productivity and speed to market?
Conference day two – Thursday 30th January 2020
Wednesday, June 1st, 2022
· Your digital transformation journey: How to streamline your people and processes to reduce waste and drive your Industry 4.0 goals forward
· How can Industry 4.0 continue to solve the Lean challenges of autonomous maintenance?
· How can Industry 4.0 tech allow quick problem solving?
· How can workers be encouraged to use technology to solve problems?
· How can you automate where it is sensible and develop towards IIoT?
· What can you learn from Lean to succeed in Industry 4.0 implementation?
· People and digital to move your processes forward
· How to understand what is important and what isn’t, and what needs to change and what doesn’t
· What technology should you invest in?