Conference day two – Thursday 30th January 2020
Wednesday, June 1st, 2022
· How can a successful digital strategy upskill your people and allow them to deliver added value?
· What innovation can be gained from digital?
· How can you as a leader motivate and retain your talent?
· How can you continue to drive digital in the future?
· Your digital transformation journey: How to streamline your people and processes to reduce waste and drive your Industry 4.0 goals forward
· How can Industry 4.0 continue to solve the Lean challenges of autonomous maintenance?
· How can Industry 4.0 tech allow quick problem solving?
· How can workers be encouraged to use technology to solve problems?
· How can you automate where it is sensible and develop towards IIoT?
· What can you learn from Lean to succeed in Industry 4.0 implementation?
· People and digital to move your processes forward
· How to understand what is important and what isn’t, and what needs to change and what doesn’t
· What technology should you invest in?