09 - 10 February, 2021
Hilton Munich Park, Munich
+ 44 (0) 207 368 9465
What is Connected Manufacturing Leaders Summit?
Connected Manufacturing Leaders Summit is Europe’s only event to bring together Ops Tech, Info Tech and Digital decision-makers from top manufacturing companies. Senior decision-makers from the leading European manufacturing companies attend Connected Manufacturing Leaders Summit to engage in detailed discussions with their peers, to source solutions and to benchmark their digitalization journeys against competitors.
Hear topics that matter to you
The best processes and technologies are constantly evolving and it is important to stay up to date and ahead of the curve. With companies under increasing pressure to become more efficient in production, cost-competitive and more flexible in their manufacturing processes, it is vital to stay ahead of the competition by driving technology innovation within the business.
To deliver the best possible agenda to solve your challenges, topics and themes are thoroughly researched during over 50 in-depth interviews with senior professionals across Ops Tech, Info Tech and Digital business functions from Europe’s leading manufacturing organisations.
Benefits of attending
- Take away practical advice about how other organisations have successfully implemented Industry 4.0 projects
- Overcome the business barriers to introducing smart manufacturing
- Enhance Ops Tech and Info Tech collaboration and contributions to Smart Manufacturing
- Network with like minded peers and senior level decision makers to establish valuable business contacts.
- Keep up to date and learn how you can improve product development by stronger data analysis to meet and exceed the needs of your consumers.
Who is Who in Manufacturing
If you are a decision maker in a Manufacturing organisation, you should be at Connected Manufacturing Leaders Summit. Whether you’re in Ops Tech, Info tech or Digital and Innovation - if you add value to your business and the customers, this event is for you.
Where the entire manufacturing community comes together
Get practical advice on how other organisations have successfully implemented smart manufacturing by participating in interactive case studies, drill down roundtables, workshops and networking functions.
Here’s a snapshot of companies already registered to attend:
Want to check out the previous year program? View it here